RETURNS POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
Your client returns must be managed through your business according to your return policy.
If you accept a client return on an iS Clinical Affiliate order and wish to return the item to iS Clinical, please login to your account on https://sugarandhive.isclinical.com/ to submit a return request.
Complimentary UPS Ground shipping will be provided for all returns and exchanges made within 30 days of original invoice date, except for returns due to Partner ordering error. Items may not be returned more than 30 days after invoice date.
Only items purchased through the iS Clinical Affiliate Program can be returned to iS Clinical via the https://sugarandhive.isclinical.com/ website. Items purchased elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase.
- All returned item(s) must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and be approved. Any returned items received without an RMA Number will not be accepted.
- NOTE: For product skin reactions, we require that a Skin Reaction Form be completed and submitted before the RMA is approved.
- All returned item(s) must be at least 2/3 full.
- All returned items must be returned within 30 days of invoice date.
- Item (s) that are defective, incorrect or product damaged in shipping must be reported within ten (10) business days of invoice date to be returned or exchanged and must be kept in the same condition for return.
- Exchanges will be processed and shipped within 3 business days upon submission of your exchange request. Exchanged product must be returned and received within ten (10) business days or your credit card will be charged for the unreturned exchange items. All exchange products are shipped UPS Ground. Platinum and Gold Partners receive a return label regardless of Exchange reason. Silver and Bronze Partners will receive a return shipping label unless products in question are the result of a partner ordering error.
- Upon receipt, inspection, and approval of the item(s), returns for refund will be issued and processed according to your payment method.
- A 20% restocking fee may be applied if the condition of the product does not meet set guidelines or policies. You will be contacted with any discrepancies.
- Login to your account on https://sugarandhive.isclinical.com/
- Click on MY ACCOUNT on the top right
- Click on MY ORDERS
- Locate the order for the return
- Click Action, click Return
- Select the products to return
- Select a Reason, Item Condition, and choose Return or Exchange
- Scroll down to fill in any Additional Comments
- Click SUBMIT
- Upon approval, an RMA number will be assigned and you will receive an email notification
- View the status of your return request anytime under MY ACCOUNT > MY RETURNS
- Once your request is approved, you will have the option to PRINT PACKING SLIP and PRINT SHIPPING LABEL